Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, January 3, 2014

I lost 60 years

Everything was fine yesterday, then  the TV started acting up.  OK.  I'll go play on the computer.  The computer also started acting strangely.  Things are now getting serious.  There are people, some my friends out there and I can't see or reach them.  Oh what to do.  Wait!  There's a telephone on the wall!  I can call people and I won't need a battery or have to recharge the phone!  I called several friends I know (two) and talked for as long as they would let me.  I even considered calling 'friends' I didn't care that much for, but resisted.  (I had to draw the line of self respect somewhere).  There should be a new game show for television.  It could be called, 'What did we do before hand held electronics?"  I'd put these hand held objects in the title, but honestly, I don't know what they're called.  (I think several are referred to as 'pods' but am not sure).  It doesn't matter as I probably won't be getting any 'pods' in the near future.  I'm still trying to figure out how to button up my sweater in this cold weather. It's not as simple as you think.  The button holes are oval and the buttons are round........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment