Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Too much time

I've been thinking and that, for me, is not always a good thing.  Its a side effect of boredom with often, less than perfect results.  I'd blame others, but it is self inflicted.  I realize its early but the only possible solution is to start spring cleaning now.  I washed the bedding so that's done for the year.  I quick cleaned the floors three months ago and that's that.   So now I must look elsewhere.  Dust the table tops?  Perhaps, but to what end?  Dust just recollects.  Hardly seems worth it.  The dishes are clean (plates),  even if it is only the top four.  Maybe I should put the rest of the stack away but once every 18 months, company comes over and I'd have to dig them out.  Don't know what the next project will be.  Its still early though.  Darn.  There I go, thinking again...................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment