Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Perfection. Such a burden.

I'm going to start the New Year being more humble.  Its been a struggle in the past and I expect that struggle to continue.  Yes I do make a few grammatical errors when blogging but they are SO minimal, unless of course daughter # 2 happens to read my blogs.  One little misplaced question mark and she's all over it (but always, always in a nice, constructive way.)   I'm still working on putting it all together and becoming eventually, 'learned'.  But the real problem is, I didn't do well in school.  Yes, I did manage to maintain a B- average.  And, I have Latin I vocabulary and loving Gym classes to thank for it.  I was no dummy.......................PS. A letter to the Editor, years ago, was, in part, put into a book  about Dr. Jack Kevorkian.  Say what you will. That makes me a published author and you can't convince me otherwise......................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment