Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Football excuses

I'm watching a football playoff game.  Early on I decided I liked San Francisco having no previous influence either way.  The game playing announcers are doing something that surprises me.  They seem  to excuse 'person foul' behavior as a moment of frustration on the part of the offending player.  He lost his 'cool'.  Baloney.  These players are like frustrated little boys and shouldn't be excused for their repeated unacceptable actions.  Good sportsmanship is just that, GOOD sportsmanship.  When will the governing body of the leagues make participants realize that (coaches, coordinators, players, sponsors) the game will be better off for it.  I'm tired of immaturity being mistaken for over zealousness.   Call it like it is..................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment