Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Spiders

I have a few benign spiders in my house.  We all do.  There are however, certain rooms in which they are not allowed.  In my house, it's the kitchen and bathroom.   Well maybe a couple other places too.  Some friendly advice.  When making fresh coffee in your little mini fast coffee maker, do a quick check.  Where you say.  You won't be happy with this, but in the freshly filled water section.  Spiders seem to float or at least this one didn't sink, for which I'm grateful.  I didn't take the time to find out if it was dead or alive.  Then there's the shower.  Ever enjoy a nice warm leisurely shower and happen to glance upward?  What's up there, directly over your head?  That's right, a spider.  Do you know how hard it is to rinse off the soap when you can't stand in the middle of the tub?  Onward and Upward................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment