Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Getting educated

I've made a decision.  I want to go back to school.  There's so much I want to learn.  Let's start with English, Math and the major one, a foreign language, or even two.  I could do it, a little at a time of course, remembering, I'm at the aging, not beginning part of my life.  I haven't applied anywhere yet.  Not sure there's a place for me.  Do preschool or early elementary learning centers take Senior Citizens?  Don't for a moment think I'd start any higher.  I would be a good student, at least at being non disruptive.  I'd sit in the back so the other students wouldn't notice me too much.  I'd do what the teacher says.  It is her class.  I also would be available for hugs when necessary, giving and receiving of course.  So if there's any openings out there, please let me know.  One little caveat, I am not nice before 10 a.m.  After that, I really am quite human......................marge

2 comments:

  1. I've known you all my life and you would NOT be not disruptive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many universities, like U of M Dearborn have a program where for a nominal fee, senior citizens can take any class. Skip preschool...there you just get time outs. Pull the same shenanigans in the university, and you get a law degree!

    ReplyDelete