Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fake weight labels

Just a short blog (I think but one never knows).  I truly believe that all stores are mislabeling their packages that Seniors need to lift.  I just bought and carried a 20 lb. bag of sidewalk salt out to the car.  Oh please.  I know 40 lbs. when I lift it.  As I mentioned once before, about the great grandchild weighs 19 lbs., I do hate correcting the parents (oh really?) but if that toddler weights less than 38 lbs., I'll eat my hat.  Then there's those who would say I've lost my muscle tone from lack of in depth, or even moderate exercise.  I exercise each and everyday.  The right arm continually raises and lowers the footrest on my Lazy Boy, the left arm turns lights on and off frequently during the evening, I do stairs several times a day and the hand strengthening, the major one, is raising and lowering a full to empty coffee cup at least a dozen times a day.  So, don't even think of calling me a slacker............................marge 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marge,

    Dropping by for the first time in AGES and I have to tell you, your great-granddaughter is still only 19 lbs. Hope that hat's tasty :)

    Love,
    Your great-granddaughter's mother

    ReplyDelete