Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 12, 2013

At the risk of repeating myself, is it music or noise?

Do any of you younger ones have any idea who these people are, Perry Como, Andy Williams, Bing Crosby, the Velvet Frog, Anne Murray, Rosemary Clooney, Dinah Shore and many many more?  They were beautiful music makers, or more correctly, singers.  Now, when I turn on the 'singing contest shows', I am astounded.  I'm sorry but all I seem to see and hear are these people suffering in pain.  I'm convinced the male singers are passing kidney stones and the female singers in the last stages of childbirth.  I kid you not!  If there's something called 'Anguish Singers' they are it!  lordy lordy......................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment