Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, June 5, 2015

7 p.m. Is it safe yet?

Can I come out safely?  Are the 'morning people' gone yet?  Lordy I hope so.  I had to turn off the tv again this morning.  Those cheerful, bubbly, smiling ear to ear people were at it again on channel 2.  I haven't figured out what causes their behavior yet but I'm working on it.  Maybe they go to bed at 3 p.m. and get up at 3 a.m. to start their day.  I just know something isn't right.  MY day starts at 7.....  p.m., that is.  That is when I start 'smiling'and if someone calls, happily say "good evening" and how are you this fine night!  I don't have to put on fancy or 'work' duds.  I'm ready to ask you in just as I am, but with real warmth and a smile.  Make up at this hour isn't a factor.  In fact, I think the last time I wore any was maybe, 15 years ago, more or less.  Its a dark and cheery evening.  Lets go folks!  Onward and Upward!........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment