Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Read the labels carefully!

No not pills, or over the counter meds, the tube of toothpaste.  Go ahead, laugh but I give you fair warning,  someone or company, is putting something in the toothpaste!  Recently, have your late-night eating habits changed?  I'm afraid mine have.  Now, sigh, every evening I brush my teeth, I get hungry, and having just eaten makes no difference.  So I eat and no, I won't re brush! It must be an evil plot, why, I'm not sure, It's either to give a boost to companies selling diet pills, or two, find it necessary to buy more toothpaste than previously needed. If you can come up with another thought, please, share it...................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment