Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday, November 25, 2019

I said it and I'm not taking my words back!

An early dinner was planned at my retirement home so many could go to a movie.  Herein comes the griping! Outside the dining room, were 30 or more Seniors with walkers or canes.  We are not the speediest group.  The buffet table was immediately inside the entrance.  The food choices were many.  I kicked into the 'griper' mode.  No, I don't know when it is going to happen.  I even yelled to the head lady in the crowd that the planning of the buffet tables was just plain stupid.  We were 'blocked' before we could even get into the dining room!  AAARRRGGGGHHHH!......marge                     Sorry.  I lost my cool and should have 'spouted' nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment