Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Maybe keep a spoon in your pocket.

There's no bruise on my side to confirm I fell but trust me I did cause it hurts!  I was letting the other ladies at their dinner table chat with my oversized pink gorilla. I call him 'George'.  I turned to fast to leave and tripped over my walker, with George in it.  I always try to fall softly, with no stiff arms.  Actually, there's not time to stiffen them!  Anyway, the point of this story is to NOT and I repeat NOT be holding a ripe banana in your downside hand.  The first half you eat with a spoon and the second half just normally................marge  PS.  Maybe the spoon in a pocket you WON"T fall on..............marge

No comments:

Post a Comment