Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday, December 9, 2019

Seniors can be irritated children.

And because of their sizes, that can lead to serious injuries.  At the dinner table tonight that danger was brought close to home.  Two sports fans, liking different teams, both believing they were in the right, came close to blows.  They grasped fists across the table and pulled.  these tables must weigh 200 lbs. and it, for a second, was lifted off of the floor on one side.  I cussed the nearest one, got up and was invited to sit at a nearby table that has an empty seat.  Selfishly thinking of myself, you are taking the joy out of eating in the large dining room.  If I don't go there, I will miss all the wonderful residents with whom I get to chat.  Yes.  Aging does have its ups and downs I'm sorry to say.  May tomorrow be better..................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment