Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Should I, could I would I.

I'd like to write a book.  If Sarah Palin can, perhaps I can too.  Things I've found out on the way to my blog.  Putting the word 'sex' in the label section will get more readers.  Now to see if it will work two times.  But I digress.   MY Christmas story (perhaps not a 'book'). will be about my 'Charlie Brown Christmas Tree'.  It won't have pretty lights on it but there will be a small spotlight for after dark.  It brings out the Christmas spirit in me.  It proclaims that size or number of ornaments are of little consequence.  I don't even have to keep looking at it.  I can close my eyes, see AND feel its beauty.  It is everything I want it to be.  No limitations and the wondrous feelings are endless.  The best part of a 'Charlie Brown Tree' is that anyone can get one and I heartily recommend you do.........marge

No comments:

Post a Comment