Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Boredom. Be grateful. Life could be worse.

I don't like being bored.  Its my fault if I am.  I get into trouble.  I see everyone's faults.  I not having any goes without saying.  How about our local radio and TV announcers.  Port Huron sounds like Porch Huron.  'i'psilanti  comes across as "yip'silanti.  The last I've probably spoken of before.  Traffic people saying take an 'alternate'.  I'm not great at english but I don't think a sentence should end sounding incomplete.  I think they're afraid to say 'route', not to be confused with 'rout', as not in 'Route 66'.  I'm sure I'll think of more later.  The day isn't over yet............marge

1 comment:

  1. "I not having any [faults] goes without saying." ---- truer words were never written.

    ReplyDelete