Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 22, 2019

We don't even act like humans.

What I see on t.v. can't be true I keep telling myself.  Are we as a country so immune to Trump's horrendous treatment of everything and everyone or have we just become self-centering cowards?  We elect Congressman and Senators to fight for the good of everyone.  They have accomplished mostly nothing for human decency.  I'm beginning to wonder if that's why we elected them.  Are we no better than the politicians we chose?  Did we pick them just to follow our cowardly wishes?  I write critical letters often.  Either no one reads them, no one cares or we just don't know how to make our points so as to make a difference.  Sad sad sad................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment