Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 30, 2019

As I look at your picture and listen to you, apparently not.

To my former friend in Birmingham, Mi.  Yes, I said former. Your thinking when it comes to little children in concentration camps in the United States is beyond reason.  Is that how you were raised?  Where are your heart and empathy when seeing and hearing the descriptions of the camps? What you are telling me is 'to hell with them all, I'm not responsible for their wellbeing'.  Really?  Is that what your religion taught you?  If I remember correctly you follow the teachings of the Christian Church. It seems that somehow the message got reversed. What happened to your ability to 'love one another as my own?'  God be with you my 'friend'  you will need Him.....................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment