Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Anonymous letter to N.Y.T.

My feelings at this point lean toward Hero.  I think I understand why he or she don't want their names out there. Cowards? I don't think so.  If one's motive is for the good and survival of our country, comprise is sometimes the lesser of two evils and I think that person's anonymity is the lesser of those evils.  When the man in office is incapable of thinking with reason or drawing any intelligent conclusions and has a temper to boot, He is dangerous to us, our children and I wouldn't doubt the world as we know it today.  It's like putting a six-year-old in a room with lots of pretty flashing red lights,  do you really believe he wouldn't run around pressing everyone he could reach?  Hoping and praying didn't save President Kennedy.  I don't think it will work this time either...............marge

No comments:

Post a Comment