Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday, August 27, 2018

As Trump boarded and departed the planes today.

His posture and lack thereof of his facial expression stood out.  His shoulders slightly slumped and his face lacking warmth.  At first, I thought, finally, the man is capable of having real feelings. I spent several minutes analyzing my wondering if he really could feel any emotion or not except for the anger he has expressed on many occasions.  I decided he couldn't.  His usual diversionary tactics weren't coming as easily.  Is it possible he's run out of them and he was impatient and angry with himself?  He doesn't like being cornered and always seems to wiggle out of those corners.  I don't think its working for him this time.  I don't believe for a minute he has changed nor will I................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment