Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 1, 2018

SO WHAT?

My neighbors and I paint our homes in different colors.  So what?  I lay in the sun to get darker skin like my neighbor.  So What?  I like different Religious music than my neighbor.  So what?  The day I may worship is different than my neighbors.  So what?  I'm not too bright when it comes to numbers and working in an office.  So what?  I know how to grind chipped crystal and restore it.  Most Can't.  So what?  Some people can't keep their mouths shut and are troublesome.  So what?  For the most part, I can or I put it in writing so I don't yell or scream.  You talk differently than I do, I talk differently than you do.  So what?  We can get along.  Just stop and think if making trouble over any of these subjects is worth it.  I don't think so...........................marge 

No comments:

Post a Comment