Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I like you. I call you my friend.

But for how much longer I don't know.  A two-month-old breastfeeding baby enters our country without proper papers and is taken away from its Mother obviously for breaking 'some' law.  Since the Mother was complicit in the newborn's lawbreaking we'll see that they both are labeled 'criminals' and put the baby in jail shipping it away to some unknown place and leaving the mother to fend for herself.  What a great Country we have. Don't you feel the pride I do?  Oh, that's right.  I don't feel pride, I feel horrible shame.  Bibles or not  I thought common decency was the rule of our land.  Did I go wrong in my reasoning and beliefs or did the rest of you?  If you can in simple understandable language explain, please do..........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment