Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Halloween

We grownups (sorta), should be included in 'Trick or Treating' or as we called it, 'Help the poor'!  Age shouldn't matter.  Its about going around the neighborhood and having a good time.  I never connected it up to 'religion' so not to worry.    How about a small paper cup of coffee or a 'good piece' of chocolate?  I promise not to be too fussy.  No caramels for us 'older' ones please.  The long ago gold crowns just can't handle them I'm sorry to say..  I'm being good this year and passing out 'salty stuff' and yes, I don't mind teenagers at all.  They're just as much fun as the little ones and also staying out of trouble in case anyone worries about them.  I'm ready for the big night!  Bring it on!......................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment