Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, August 15, 2014

Just a point of view

I don't know why a teenager was shot to death in Missouri.  The facts are not out yet.  So much is wrong with this story.  Right now I am more angry with the protesters, or should I say rioting looters.  They are, in my mind, bullying intimidaters.  They may well have the right to be angry and frustrated but their actions make their behavior completely unacceptable.  They have turned their town and many innocent business owners into victims.  Don't break into stores, loot, (with faces covered of course) and scream into TV cameras.  You want someone to pay for the young man's death, I get that.  Who among you is going to pay for all the havoc you have wreaked?  Are you not responsible for your behavior?  Let anyone responsible for the death and mayhem be held accountable.  Anyone and everyone....................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment