Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday, May 6, 2013

Fool me once........

To all you 'losers' and 'foolers' out there.   Truth slowly erodes any remnants of trust I've had in you.  You are a sad lot.  You've lasted longer than you should because of us, your 'enablers'.  Slowly what you are, sinks in but sadly ignored by immediate relatives who seem to continue to support you at any cost to others.  The rest of us learn but just not fast enough.  You are creatively smooth.  Worst of all, you take the good people around you down and they don't deserve that.  You've spent your young life learning to manipulate others.  There may be little hope for you.  I liked you.  I really did.  You have no future the way you are.  I ask again, stop hurting those nearest to you.  I would say nearest and dearest but I'm not sure you would comprehend that.  Sad sad sad........marge

No comments:

Post a Comment