Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Stink? What's your definition?

Recently, in another town, an older, homeless man was removed From a McDonald's by the police.  I am unable to find out which of three departments it was.  The address is 200 Beck Rd. at Pontiac Trail.  I, rightly or wrongly assume it was at the request of the manager.  That would certainly save face for the manager wouldn't it?  I've heard it was because the man didn't have on the cleanest clothes or smell that nice.  Perhaps either or both?  He bought and ate lunch with other noon regulars.  Have you ever been in any store where the men smell like several bottles of cologne accidentally spilled on them?  I have.  Too many times.  They take your breath away and not in a nice way.  Need I say which I prefer would be removed by the police, the slightly  'unclean' one or the ones leaving me gasping for fresh air?  The gentleman sat under the nearby Kroger overhang as it was raining.  I was told he was crying. It is another day and he is still there.  I have called the Novi and Walled Lake police and the Oakland County Sheriffs Dept. None were able to help me.  What a wonderful, kind world we live in..................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment