Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 23, 2014

You pathetic curly haired people.

You have body, waves and beautiful ringlets.  Oh the suffering of it.  I don't know about frizzy hair.  I don't have that either.  I have, and not everyone believes it, totally straight hair.  Hair like  the finger in the socket hair.  Hopelessly unimproveable or styleable.  (never mind my spelling).  Their is nothing, absolutely nothing to be done to 'straight' hair to make it attractive.  I know.  You've seen straight haired people whose hair looks fantastic.  Little do you know.  Our bathroom shelves are lined with gels, lacquer, foams and finishing sprays.  They are used individually and together, our heads secretly a semi-matted mess.  No handsome man running his fingers through our hair, at least after the first try.  So no more saying to us, 'oh pooh, you exaggerate'.  We don't and that's the gospel truth.  Thanks heavens for my gorgeous looks.........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment