Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 15, 2021

I admit it.

 I'm not the swiftest person when it comes to analyzing the daily and weekly news.  It even has been thought by some, I may be in the beginning stages of  'dang, I can't think of the word 'Senior itis'?  But I shall put my thoughts out there anyway.  We now have two humongous groups in our Country who on a daily basis, are in panic and anxiety mode.  This is in itself, understandable.  Being black and getting in a car on a daily basis, is fearful for these people and totally understandable.  Being an Officer of the Law and stopping moving cars with a black driver has become ALMOST equally fearful.  Judgments of these two groups, mostly by Police Officers, have become flawed.  Now the question is, can these be corrected.  The answer frightens me.  Are we so deeply entrenched in these behaviors that we can't turn back?  I can't answer that, oh how I wish we could..................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment