Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Help! I'm being silenced to death!

What did people do in 1918?  The phone was it.  They probably learned to speak to their neighbors with whom they hadn't talked to in years!  I enjoyed the Facebook picture of the two seniors on an overpass flashing the cars below.  The next scene was of an auto pileup.  I know, find something more constructive to do.  I have a ton of older and current books to read but it would require something totally fantastic or threatening for me to pick one up and open it.  The one right now is a history of St. Andrews, New Brunswick.  A relative's name is in it!  That's gotten me through a few pages!  As of today, West Virginia is the only virus-free state!  I guess I'll go get a list of the week's daily meals. The walk, not my favorite thing to do will be good for me.  Until next time.................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment