Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Or, gripe, or not to gripe?

Yes yes!  forget critique, let's go for griping!  Or a form thereof.  This all comes from turning the sound off on the TV and watching and looking and dissecting every little thing you see.  It is much easier to find 'flaws' or, my differing opinions that way.  I wouldn't wear a bathing suit to give the news or weather.  What I see though is distracting cleavage and baring of those shoulders, at least a little.  Now to the hair.  In my area, it is to see who has the longest hair and how far over the front shoulders it goes.  Just once I'd like to see them turn around to see what the backside looks like.  How long before a show do they have to sit, get their make up on and hair to perfection?  Alright, I confess, I am a little jealous at how good they look.  Does anyone on TV, broadcaster or contestant ever have less than perfect teeth?  Not that I've seen so far.  Is that one of the criteria when auditioning?  What it boils down to is, I'm looking for a parttime job behind the scenes.  My griping, or aiming for perfection, is getting everyone presentable for going on camera.  I'm feeling uniquely qualified.  My teeth were a little off but have since been corrected, not for looks but so I can chew better and I'm in need of a haircut. Aside from those items, I will keep my walker out of the way so no one will trip over it.............marge







No comments:

Post a Comment