Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 6, 2019

I can only take so much.

Why do our Republican Senators put themselves above their fellow citizens?  What drives them to put their political position above their Country.  Are they truly one minded and unable to change?  Is their secure future for themselves and their families the driving force in their lives?  Are humanity and their fellow man not in their vocabulary?  A horrible mental illness has taken over Congress and it leaves me almost without hope and with a heavy sadness.  It is extremely frightening that the 'cure' is in their power and only their power.  I wish they could read what I write and feel what I am feeling but I doubt that will happen.  Sad, sad, sad..................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment