Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, March 29, 2019

Almost the whole family, 'inhuman'.

Trump if you follow his every move, must realize the inhumaneness of him and his older children  They are incapable of seeing the horrible suffering they are putting thousands through.  Try and put yourself under a bridge, hoping for water and food, blankets and the barest of hygiene equipment.  In pain?  Tough.  No Dr., Dentist, medicine such as insulin for those who need it and believe me there must be diabetics among the victims.  And where are the ex wives?  Are they so afraid of him they are willing to sacrifice their own children?  They sit in silence.  I will assume they have accepted the shame for selling their souls.  My only hope is that the youngest son will not fall under Trump's madness.  I think there is hope for him. I hope so.....................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment