Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Commitment papers

I know I and many other Liberals and Democrats realize we're not playing a game anymore.  The Presidency as we know it, is about to become a catastrophic disaster.  I truly believe Trump is about to irreparably do great harm to the USA.  Senators and Congressmen, you must act and quickly to pull us away from the horrific doom we are about to face.  The doom has already started.  Are you all psychotic?  Do you not see or feel what is happening?  If you believe in God, then for God's sake, do something now!  Another day may be too late!  Even his wife appears to know it but is afraid and I don't blame her.  Trump is truly to be feared.  I've never watched 'The Walking Dead' show.  I've only briefly seen the commercials but you in the Oval Office bear a strong resemblance to what I remember.  Please, act now or forever hang your heads in shame, if you're still alive...................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment