Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Imposter

Recently a family members posted some Thanksgiving pictures of themselves with a person they claim is me.  These are nice people and I would like to get to know them better.  However.  The person they've crowded around, and calling 'Grandma', or 'birmingham marge', appears to be, lets say, 'altered'?  There's is a wrinkly, droopy eyed , skinny, short, OLDER person.  Let me really describe myself.  I'm youthful (for my age), slender in build and have beautiful silver hair.  I'd describe more but I couldn't afford all the requests for autographed pictures.  Sorry about that.  Just keeping the records straight.  Love you all.  birmingham marge..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment