Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, January 15, 2016

Seniors great need

The population is aging.  Getting around for seniors is getting harder, especially with the larger stores.  This is true of clothing and especially chain grocery stores.  I can't walk the distance right now so I use the electric carts when I can find them, something greatly lacking is non grocery stores.  I have a simple solution, if you want seniors to continue shopping in your stores.  Put small, scattered little benches throughout the whole store, not just at the front entrance.  Surely the cost isn't prohibitive and you would make costumers ever so happy, especially me.  I might even be able to give up the electric carts to someone who needs them more than I do.  (It also might save me from wiping out a whole table of stacked oranges).  (I've come terribly close).  So for my area, Kroger and Meijer Thrifty  Acres, go for it!  PLEASE..............................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment