Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Bald is beautiful

For men, or so I thought but then I took a closer look.  They didn't 'bald' their heads, they just moved the hair down to their faces.  Just a simple trade off.  That seems to be a turn on for many women, or at least the professionals have tried to convince us so.  Really?  Dancing cheek to cheek with an old, half worn out scrub brush?  I don't think so.  Why can't we women have the same privilege? (not the facial hair of course). It would make life in the morning so much easier.  I know, women have gone bald, but not in an attempt to beautify themselves.  Good  'old' chemo did it for them.  Back when I did it, the thought of staying bald never occurred to me.  I would think twice about it now, ( without the chemo of course), in fact, if it came into fashion, I'd be the first in line!....................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment