Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sports and more sports

At my age, the type of sports in which I participate has changed.  I would say 'rocking' would be appropriate, but I gave the rocker up when the children weren't babies anymore.  I do a few 'push ups' but only to get out of my Lazy Boy.  I also do, (I think they're called 'squats') when I get down to check the lower shelves at the grocery store and have to push on the floor while pulling myself up at the same time, using anything upon which I can get a hold.  Occasionally, someone will come along, see me struggling, and assist me.  Bless em.  Perhaps this 'don't let a senior find anything at eye level' is intentional.  Keeping us active to live and shop longer seems to be a store's motto.  I know walking is healthy.  Meijer isn't too bad but that's my opinion, as is the opposite when it comes to Walmart.  I do wish they'd post maps.  By the time I find what I went for, I have to look for daylight to find my way to the checkout.  I'd say checkouts, but that's not always the case.  I must go rest now.  I'm pretty much worn out.  Til next time..................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment