Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pumping breast milk at work.

A recent article on AOL spoke of a male coworker secretly taping a mother pumping breast milk at her desk.  Many suggested she should have gone to the 'bathroom' to do it.  This is clean, sanitary milk to be fed to a tiny infant and you want it pumped in  the communal toilets  area?   May I Then ask a question of all of you?   Every day of every week, would YOU eat your lunch in a restroom??.............marge

2 comments:

  1. Speaking as a pumping, nursing mom, I'd shoot him. Personally.

    Pumping employees are protected by law for the first year and employers are obligated to provide a private space other than a bathroom for that employee's use.

    I wouldn't feed my kid in a bathroom. I wouldn't eat in a bathroom. No freaking way am I pumping in a bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. New Braunfels Dumpsters

    ReplyDelete