Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, February 1, 2013

Fruit fly addendum

Although still sad about the demise of my pet fruit fly, I now have uplifting news.  While sitting in the living room, my daughter discovered a, 'sibling'? fruit fly hovering about the coffee table.  I can't tell you how happy I feel.  I will be much more careful with my coffee cup hereafter.  Now if you'll excuse me, I must, before it turns brown, finish my banana..................marge

2 comments:

  1. I think "baiting" fruitflies is unsporting. Do you even share your bananas with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crushed you think me so cruel. Leaving the banana opened on the counter, albeit for several hours, was an innocent oversight. Honest. I swear...........marge

    ReplyDelete