Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 17, 2012

multitasking

Just to appear smarter than the average (you pick), I looked up 'multitasking'.   It apparently is mainly referring to someone doing more than one thing at a time on the computer, that in itself  being beyond my comprehension.  Secondly, it refers to 'people skills'.   Sadly, or not so sadly, I am capable of only 'one tasking',  on the computer and more accurately in life in general.  If I'm holding a glass of water in one hand and a pill in the other, I'm most fortunate if the pill goes to my mouth first.  I know.  It seems like a mindless task, but it IS multitasking!  Have you never sat to put your shoes on and realized your socks are still in your lap? OR, snapped your jeans shut only to be reminded your fly is open?  More than single tasking is harder than one thinks!  Oh wait.  I have to put in a title and label...............................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment