Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Mi Governor Snyder

Please Mr. Governor, don't sign that drug bill regarding welfare recipients and drug use testing.  Just because someone thinks  'maybe, possibly, just to be sure, I have a feeling' a welfare recipient is using drugs, is not, to me, a good enough reason to call for testing.  Do you realize how many legitimate drugs and health conditions can cause a person to act differently, or not 'normal'?  Drug and diabetic  reactions etc. are not uncommon.  they happen all the time.  Who is to correctly say what that recipient is reacting to?  A wrong judgement (guess) could cost someone their life.  You want to be fair?  Then let's have all our elected Legislators tested on a weekly basis.  Sound unreasonable?  I don't think so.  And if some of the Legislatures test positive, what punishment would you use?  Don't give them money (salary)? Would putting them to the same 'test' be unreasonable?  If you think so, prove me wrong.  I'd be willing to bet money (to charity of course) I'd come out the winner..........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment