Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

4 a.m. Gripe session.

The fact that I have short hair, straighter than straw And I can't resist hacking at it has nothing to do with my complaints.   Honest.  A short while ago on one of the BIG news channels The camera caught the lovely lady quickly flicking her long, soft curled hair over her shoulder.  A majority of women newscasters have long wavy hair covering both front shoulders.  I don't know if they do it themselves or get it done  professionally just before going on the air.  I'm so busy looking at their perfectness hair and clothes wise, I miss half the news.  Now as to the Canadian female newscasters, more often than not, their hair is shorter, nicely combed and their outfits tell me they are ready to seriously broadcast the news.  No fashion show, they are their to do their job, and well they do. I greatly admire them.  If I can get out of this grumpy mood, I'll try, sooner or later but no promises, to do a more upbeat theme next time..............marge

No comments:

Post a Comment