Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I lost my Senior Citizen Manual.

I need everyone's help.  Either I missed the day they handed out 'Senior Citizen Manual' or they don't make them and aren't handing them out.  Its a new scary time in our lives and we need all the help we can get.  As of late, I prefer sleeping in my Lazy Boy chair and half watching 'Tom and Jerry' on the
television.  The house rule, which has recently been extended to late a.m. is always in effect.  Don't call me before 11a.m.!  The phone rang.  It was a daughter.  I opened my eyes and looked at the clock.  It read 7:00.  I almost immediately started lecturing her on her untimeliness, thoughtlessness and anything else that briefly popped into my head.  Then, when I stopped to take a breath she chimed in,  "Mom, its 7:00 P.M.!"  Oh.  I said.  But are you really sure?  A short while later I called her back and apologized.  She is most forgiving.  I wasn't going to mention something else but feel I must.  Someone, when I'm not looking, keeps untying one of my shoes.  I  tend to trip over the laces so I wish you'd stop doing that, whomever you are...............................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment