Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Scientifically? Don't argue with me.

Can I prove it?  Um, maybe not but I am certain its well worth a try.  Many many years ago I remember, mostly women, falling, putting their arms out to catch themselves and ending up with a broken wrist, arm or dislocated shoulder and in a cast for many weeks.  I can't imagine going to the bathroom (wiping) or taking a simple shower with said cast on.  So here is my theory.  I've fallen a couple times and at least twice during different pregnancies.  I refused to put my arms out or try and catch myself before hitting the ground.  I just let myself 'crumble' as I went down and roll if I'm in motion.  Look scary to others? Yes!  But, perhaps more embarrassing to me, especially with all the hovering of those nearby.  But I tell you.  I was able to get up and be OK!  (The stubbed toe was minor).  Think about it.  It may save a trip to the Emergency Room...........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment