Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Transgenders

Apparently its not alright to donate your long hair for those children with cancer and then go to a public bathroom.  One woman found this out by a finger pointing accusing customer in a chain store.  Oh my.  And she wasn't even an 'OFFICIAL FINGER POINTER'.   Dear dear.  What do we do with these self appointed 'GOOD PEOPLE'?  Is this what their Ministers/Pastors have taught them?  I have short hair and don't wear makeup.  Am I next on the list of self appointed 'GOOD  PEOPLE'?  I suppose I, if approached by one of them, could quickly strip from the waist up but I have a feeling that would get me arrested.  You are not only phobic but your uninformed, uneducated, narrow mindedness is showing through.  If you're a 'believer', Lord help us..............................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment