Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, August 7, 2015

No guarantees

I've checked the bathroom, the garden watering area, putting trash at the front curb and curling up in my favorite chair to quietly watch a favorite TV show, for hidden cameras.  This isn't enough.  I bought a special small leather bound note pad as a final resort.  I am keeping track of when I go to the above mentioned places.  The next step is to check my recording accuracy.  If these solutions don't work, I shall do what I hoped I wouldn't have to, call my relatives and friends and point blank ask them how they know.  Know what?  When I'm in or at these places, and then choose to call me at these precise moments.  Their timing is impeccable, or, maybe there's some latest detecting device of which I haven't heard.  Hmmm..........................marge

1 comment: