Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Bilingual

I just heard that having someone in the home who speaks another language is great for our children.  At least one of my children speaks another language.  Now I feel better.  I've done something right and I didn't even realize I was doing it.  I confess though, sometimes it was difficult to know when I was speaking English or Canadian but it worked!  Eh?..................................marge

3 comments:

  1. I'm not fluent in your Canadian, but I speak Granddaughter fairly well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was only removed because of a typing error! I meant to say, I will be calling on you as I have a terrible time comprehending 'Granddaughter talk'. With Love, Great Grandma Margaret (marge).

    ReplyDelete