Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, June 27, 2014

Random thoughts

In another lifetime, I used to sit and cry as I tried to fold a contour sheet and make it come out square.  When you don't hear from your grown children, send an email.  'Hello I'm fine'.  I'll be 'finer' when the cast comes off my wrist.  If there's no such thing as a 'figured person', then there should not be a 'disfigured' person.  Its all in the mind's eye.  Pro baseball batters are also pros at multitasking.  Who else can chew, swing a bat and hit a ball all at the same time.  Perhaps high schoolers in class could benefit from the pros.  "Let them chew gum!"  The spitting is not in this equation.  Finally, I can't help wondering what the players do when home.  Does the wife occasionally have to slap them upside the head?  Till next time.........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment