Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Perfection

I am so close its embarrassing.  Really.  Don't listen to those 'naysayers'.  Shakespeare once said, oh wait, I never read Shakespeare.   But I digress.  Working in a group is sometimes difficult for me.  Alright.  Some would say 'doesn't play well with others' is more accurate.  Its just a matter of interpretation.  Integrity first, all else second.  Yes, humility is important and I do try to keep it in the mix.  Not always an easy task but only for good reasons.  In my attempt to keeping people informed, on any subject, my eagerness takes over, hiding my humility and humbleness.  Not good but any offense unintentional.  So there you have it.  Remember all my good qualities.  They are what make me.  No.  I won't list them again.  Quit daydreaming and use your brain.......................marge

1 comment:

  1. She is even better than suggested! Just so humble and sweet.

    ReplyDelete