Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 23, 2014

And I haven't even started yet!

I'm sitting in on a creative writing class at our local library.  The latest assignment:  Write about physical gestures of local T.V. newscasters.  I chose the morning 'gang' (there's more of them at one shot) but that predestined me to basically immediate failure.  I (to be truthful) dislike (actually hate) mornings and equally important, cheerful, smiley, happy morning newscasters (or anyone else for that matter).  At best, my limit to watching them is three minutes.  There is no beyond that.  I can't get beyond that.  My email is 'nightowlmaggie' for a reason.  My friends, the few I have, at least in the mornings, know never to call before 10 a.m.  Just in case, I do mellow as the day wears on.  After dark, I'm quite congenial.  Yes I am.  Don't argue with me..........................marge

2 comments:

  1. Dear Marge,

    #1. I do hope you are feeling much better and that your virus from this past week has passed.

    #2. I'm sure that you will come up with a clever, introspective and funny writing assignment. Also how DID you wake up early enough to observe the morning crew!?

    I am the opposite, I fall asleep early and wake up early. Although, I'd LOVE to be able to keep my eyes open long enough to finish a movie on TV or to sleep in just a little sometimes. (My cats LOVE to wake me up at the crack of dawn for FOOOOOOD!)

    Take care Marge and have a great week!
    Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margaret,
    Why in the hell do you make me laugh so much! You are so cleaver. I enjoy being a friend of yours. Nothing else to add but I love your blog. Dz

    ReplyDelete