Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Third Infusion week!

I am brandishing a huge purple area on my arm.  Poor nurses.  It took three tries to get the I.V. going.  I'm glad they didn't run out of veins.  I told the man in the chair next to mine he looked like Burgess Meredith.  Remember the penguin in the 'Bat Man' series?  He took it kindly but it mostly went over the heads of those nearby.  Went to Kroger after.  Ron works there.  He stopped my electric cart and called for the manager to get a tow truck.  I do have a tendency to knock down displays in the store.  Fortunately none of them were liquid.  I think Spring has sprung in Michigan today.  Onward and upward...................marge.........P.S.  Hello to the 'mail' Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment